It's no secret that photoshoots can be incredible sources of stress, if you don't have the right photographer to guide you.
Usually the first thing to stress out a family or couple is deciding what to wear! I am continuously looking for the perfect resources to help my clients create the most amazing looks and here is where we start.
Remember that I am also a valuable resource and you plan your photo shot looks. Simply text me a photo to get helpful feedback on clothing and accessories.
Start on my Pinterest boards to gain some inspiration and follow the tips below to create a photo shoot wardrobe to live for.
- Don't be afraid of color and patterns
- Say no no to neons
- Textures add depth without being too bold
- Don't match (unless they are Christmas pjs, then match always), the trick is to coordinate textures and colors without looking the same.
- When in doubt think, fitted men's clothing, brown leather, maxi skirts/dresses, lace, florals, baby rompers and ruffles...
- Dress to your comfort level. You want good balance between beings comfortable and looking good so that you look like you feel good in your images.
Where to find clothing
- Old Navy (looks for the whole family in all sizes)
- Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, Freepeople ( pricier and sizes limited but still wonderful sources for beautifully textured women and men's clothing)
- Target (another great source for the whole family in all sizes)