Your investment in your memories happens in two parts. First, you will choose your session type and timing, this includes the time and talent of your photographer only. Then you choose the print package that you want to walk away with. We can do this by collection or a la carte.
I have found that my clients who walk away with physical, printed products are happier and more satisfied with the entire experience than my clients who just received digitals ever were. I still offer the sale of the digital copies of your images but here at Velvet Sage Photography we focus on the quality and longevity of your memories in the printed form.
From seniors to families to engagements, portrait sessions come in all shapes and sizes. For a proper quote please put in a request for me to call you so we can determine your individual desires and needs. My portrait clients can expect to spend, after their session fee and they have chosen and purchased products, anywhere between $1500 and $5500 as the average. Of course every investment is different and you can spend well under or over those amounts.
From elopements to a full event weddings can cover an entire spectrum and I can’t wait to discover your vision. As with portraits, the only way to get an accurate idea of your investment is an over the phone consultation and hopefully, eventually our coffee date consult. My wedding clients average between $2500 and $10000.
As Always, Every investment includes…
- Personalized, face to face, service
- Timeline workshops for wedding clients
- Session wardrobe consultations for portraits
- Coffee Date Consultations
- In house design for all print orders and coffee table books
- In person, emotional slideshows and ordering sessions for your gallery premiere
- In person deliveries
- A Part of my soul
- A photographer who truly cares about you and your family. I will show you the utmost respect and care that you deserve and need. My clients are my friends and family, you are my bad ass kings and queens!