Omaha Photographers Frequently Asked Questions
Velvet Sage Photography’s Tips and FAQ
Hello! Welcome to my online presence, I know after looking around you might have some questions. If you don’t see your questions answered contact me today and lets chat!
- I have plenty of full galleries I am trying to have available at your fingertips on my website. Until then, simply ask and I will be happy to send you links!!
- I have a very documentary type approach to my work. Everything is very candid and emotional with a few posed images sprinkled in to make grandma happy
- If you are considering contracting me for your wedding photography just know that all of my collections provide a complimentary engagement session. I believe that it’s important to my relationship with my clients to be involved in the entire process along the way, directly beside them. Every wedding also includes two photographers
- I have an overall shot list I work with for every event and session that is just a check list of emotions and moments I always capture throughout our time together
- I have liability insurance and back up equipment
- After your session or wedding, the first thing I do is back up every image on an external hard drive, you images also do not get deleted off of my memory cards until your gallery is complete. My main camera body shoots on two cards at the same time, so it automatically creates a back up of every image.
- I am dedicated to having my work printed, which means I will guide you through choosing print products such as albums and wall art that will compliment your lifestyle and your home.
- Wedding galleries are typically finished between 6-8 weeks while every other type of session is completed within 4-6 weeks.